|Thickness||75 to 500 microns|
|Features||- Multi metal Protection - SMP Technology for Speedy Moisture Passivation - Excellent Oxygen and Wat|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
VCI 2D bags are used for the packaging of small components which are further put into pallets or boxes. 2D bags are loaded with SMP technology VCI chemicals to prevent corrosion and abrasion whilst giving complete transparency and view ability of the product.
• Multi metal Protection
• SMP Technology for Speedy Moisture Passivation
• Excellent Oxygen and Water Vapor Barrie
• Transparent for easy observation of Part
• Heat Sealable for an Inert Packaging system
• Can be printed or written upon for easy identification of parts
• 3 D bags or VCI plastic 2 D bags or Zip Lock bags & can be used as per the desired dimensions and
components can be packed and sealed in VCI bags using heat sealer.
• Storage in open, storage in warehouses for
longer periods and other related schemes.