|Packaging Size||18 & 180 kg|
|Grade||Multipurpose Grease No 3|
Balmerol Multipurpose Grease No. 2 & No. 3 are superior quality lithium base greases, having excellent thermal and structural stability along with excellent resistance to water. The combination of high quality basestock with synergistic blend of antioxidants, rust inhibitors, etc. makes the greases suited to a wide range of usage areas. Balmerol Multipurpose Grease No. 2 & No. 3 are available in NLGI 2 & 3 consistency respectively.
It meets BS: 12203-1994, Reaffirmed 2004 & IS: 12203-1987 (Reaffirmed – 1993) Features & Benefits:
Balmerol Multipurpose greases provides adequate protection to the bearings and helps extend equipment life. The other advantages of Balmerol Multipurpose greases are:
• Reliable corrosion protection which extends component life
• Shear stable & resistance to water wash out
• Extends re-lubrication intervals
• Wide operating temperature range, -10ºC to + 120ºC.
• Lead and Chlorine free, no harm to environment Applications / Recommendations: Balmerol Multipurpose greases are recommended for multipurpose automotive applications such as wheel bearings, chassis points, as well as for industrial applications like water pump bearings, machine tools, grease lubricated gears, couplings and universal joints
• Balmerol Multipurpose Grease No. 2 is pumpable and can be dispensed by centralized greasing systems and is recommended for all general grease lubrication areas • Balmerol Multipurpose Grease No. 3 is recommended for wheel bearings, due to its excellent resistance to shearing